- This event has passed.
Unlock the potential of your fast growth company
September 21 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pmFree
The expert-led event and thought leadership series serves as a platform for entrepreneurs, innovators, and industry leaders to exchange ideas, share experiences, and explore opportunities within the science and technology sectors.
The carefully curated sessions will cover a broad range of topics relevant to spin outs (existing and future) and fast growth companies, including business strategy, relocation strategy, property and facilities management, regulatory considerations, and much more.
Regardless of industry, fast growth companies everywhere consistently fall into the same traps which stifle their growth.
Hear from Daniel Harrison from AWS about some of the most common pitfalls that fast growth companies experience, and a few ways to avoid them.
The session will cover the following:
• Learn how Amazon/AWS works with fast growth companies
• How to navigate common struggles fast growth companies experience such as:
• Building & sustaining a strong culture
• How to prioritize the right activities
• The importance of speed
• Lack of innovation
• Localization requirements (From a legal, regulatory & data perspective)
• Data sovereignty
All followed by an opportunity to network with peers whilst enjoying drinks and pizza.