FOR OUR RESPONSE TO THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC PLEASE CLICK HERE READ MORE

We have the history, let us be part of your future

Heyford Park has always been a site of technology. Our centre is part of the old RAF airfield, which was used in both WWI, WWII and post-war in 1993. Opening in 1917, the airfield was operated by Canadian squadrons however closed in 1920, to reopen in 1927 as a bomber station. After the war, the United States Air Force took over the airfield in the 1950s and during the 1970s it changed to a fighter base.

Due to the role the airfield played in the world wars, a number of the building and facilities have been awarded levels of protection. Oxford Innovation has continued to support technology and has refurbished Heyford Park Innovation Centre, so many innovators can continue to push the boundaries and make history.

Time for change

From its historic roots as an airfield through to today's thriving community of entrepreneurs, progress and innovation has always been at the heart of Heyford Park.

Image credit: Peter Greenway Photography