- This event has passed.
BioForward OBN’s ‘Roadmap for Growth’ Life Sciences event
September 26 @ 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Tuesday 26 September, The Kings Centre, Oxford
After record numbers in 2022, BioForward is back and bigger than ever!
BioForward is OBN’s ‘Roadmap for Growth’ Life Sciences event, designed to provide the support, skills, know-how and industry connections required to build a commercially successful business.
Now in its fifth year, BioForward is attended by leaders and decision makers of growing R&D companies across all therapy and technological areas, alongside companies who provide services that help support the sustainable growth of emerging companies throughout the life sciences ecosystem.
- An Industry exhibition showcasing 60 trusted industry suppliers, specialising in a range of services, including: Pre-clinical and clinical development, IP, tax & financial management, regulatory compliance, insurance, facilities, location management, manufacturing, lab supplies, communications, sales & marketing, business development, new technology, consultancy, HR & talent
- A series of focused and practical workshop sessions
- A full day of pre-scheduled, in-person 1-2-1 partnering meetings powered by PartneringONE
- Plenty of formal and informal networking opportunities, including lunch provided by Oxford’s finest food trucks and the BioForward drinks reception
- New for 2023! Complimentary transport to and from the venue from a range of Science parks in the Oxford region. More details to be announced.
➡ View a short clip of BioForward 2022 here, and see what it’s all about!
Who should attend?
BioForward is targeted at two audience segments:
1) Growing life sciences R&D companies
2) High-quality life sciences focused service providers
Ticket Type & Price*:
R&D Companies: first company ticket is complimentary
R&D Additional ticket: £75 + VAT
Non-R&D (OBN Member): £300 + VAT
Non-R&D (Non Member): £350 + VAT
Life Sciences Students: Complimentary tickets are also available for entrepreneurial life sciences PhD or DPhil Students.
*Prices shown do not include VAT (at 20%)
All tickets include access to the exhibition, partnering, networking, catering and the drinks reception.
Please click here to book your ticket/s.