- This event has passed.
OBN BioTuesday: ‘A Spotlight on the Latest Research & Innovation in the Thriving Femtech market’
February 6 @ 6:00 pm - 9:30 pm
The OBN team are pleased to announce details of our FemTech focused BioTuesday event, kindly hosted by FTI in London on Tuesday 6 February.
The evening has been designed to spotlight the latest research & innovation in the thriving FemTech market, which over the course of just a few years, has grown to encompass a range of technology-enabled, consumer-centric products and solutions.
FemTech companies are disrupting healthcare in a number of ways, including:
- Improving care delivery via virtual clinics and direct to consumer services
- Enabling self-care via the development of trackers and wearables, at-home diagnostics and solutions that are helping women take greater charge of their health and health-related data.
- Improved diagnostics that are pushing the scientific frontier to address unmet medical needs
- Addressing stigmatized areas such as menstrual health, sexual health, pelvic care and menopause
Our keynote speakers will provide a broad update on the the latest innovation, funding, future growth expectations and most importantly, real-world patient impact of the treatments, diagnostics and solutions these exciting companies are producing.
18.00 – 18.30 Guest arrivals and networking
18.30 – 19.00 Welcome & Keynote Presentations
- Angela Hobbs, CEO, Wilkinson Hall
19.00 – 20.00 Showcase Presentations featuring from a range of leading, innovative FemTech focused R&D companies
- Jude, Peony Li, Founder and CEO
- viO HealthTech, Rob Milnes, CEO
- Verso Biosense
- Béa Fertility , Tess Cosad, CEO & Co-Founder
20.00 – 20.30 Audience & Presenter Q&A
20.30 – 21.30 Networking
About FTI Consulting
Over the last 40 years, FTI Consulting has grown to become a market-leading global consulting firm that brings together distinct capabilities and experts to serve as the trusted advisor to clients when they are facing their greatest opportunities and challenges. Each practice is a leader in its own right, staffed with experts recognized for the depth of their knowledge and a track record of making an impact. Collectively, FTI Consulting offers a comprehensive suite of services designed to assist clients across the business cycle—from proactive risk management to the ability to respond rapidly to unexpected crises and dynamic environments.