- This event has passed.
Flanders & UK Life Sciences Innovation Day
November 20 @ 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
We are delighted to be collaborating with Flanders Investment and Trade to bring you a full day showcase event on
Monday 20 November in Oxford, where we will be spotlighting and catalysing new partnerships between companies working in AI & Machine Learning for Drug Discovery, Diagnostics and Healthcare.
This one-day event, taking place in Oxford will feature:
- Showcase presentations from leading Flanders-based and UK life sciences companies utilising AI and Machine Learning for Drug Discovery, Diagnostics and Digital Patient Data.
- Panel discussion addressing the ‘Impact of Digitisation in Healthcare R&D and Service Provision and Barriers of Adoption’
- Opportunity to book private partnering meetings and attend a networking lunch and drinks reception
Complimentary tickets are available for:
- Members of R&D companies who are keen to learn and interact with their European counterparts
- Other leaders and decision makers from organisations that provide critical support to the life sciences community both here in the UK and across Europe