- This event has passed.
After the sell-out success of BioSeed in January 2023, OBN are delighted to announce the launch ‘BioSeed Summer’, a new second edition of this fast-paced pitching and investment event, kindly hosted by Headline Sponsor BDO at their R+ Building in Reading.
BioSeed, organised by OBN, is a fast-paced, one-day pitching event where innovative early-stage life sciences companies seeking Seed funding, showcase to and meet with an extensive audience of active life sciences investors.
Key features of BioSeed Summer include:
- 30 x 5-minute company presentations from early-stage life sciences R&D companies seeking Seed stage funding
- An inspirational keynote presentation
- Private pre-scheduled partnering meetings in-person on 26 June, and virtually on 27 June (powered by PartneringONE)
- Plenty of networking opportunities throughout the day, along with an all-delegate Networking Drinks Reception
BioSeed attendance is exclusively for:
- R&D companies actively seeking Seed stage funding
- Life sciences investors looking for new funding opportunities
- A limited number of corporate and industry sponsors
R&D Company Showcase Packages include:
- A live and in-person 5-minute company showcase presentation
- Pre-event presenter training course
- Presentation content feedback service
- Full event access, including presentations and workshop sessions
- Access to the private partnering meeting platform, in-person on 26 June, and virtually on 27 June
- Extensive promotion of your company on social media, OBN marketing emails and the BioSeed website in the lead-up to and after the event
- Attendance at the BioSeed Networking Drinks Reception
R&D Company Showcase Presentation Costs:
- Standard OBN Member : £350+VAT
- Standard Non-Member : £450+VAT
- Additional tickets for colleagues of showcase presenters : £150+VAT
Investor Registration Details:
BioSeed Investor ticket are available on a complimentary basis, strictly for those actively seeking new investment opportunities in the life sciences sector.
Sign up here